みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

General Updates

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates on my blog. I've been kept quite busy with finishing up your orders, as well as preparing for the beginning of a new school year, and job searching. Aside from some personal matters, it's been quite hectic around here, but I'm pulling through. I've also taken the time to show my sister how to make some of my characters, since she really wanted to help out. So she's been helping me catch up on some orders and I think she's doing a really great job! She picked up on everything pretty fast, so hopefully this will mean getting out more orders sooner.


Thanks again for being super patient as always. I'll be shipping out additional orders later this week (pictured above) as well as next week so keep an eye out for yours. I'm trying to send them out in the order that they were received in, but I know some people needed theirs a lot sooner, so I've had to shift some things around in order to do so. Again, I'm terribly sorry about the delay, but I really appreciate just how patient you all are when it comes to receiving your orders. You know I'm working extra hard on completing them for you and I'm enjoying making each one as well.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to answer any questions that you may have.

Best,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment