みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lookbook!


So, I've been working on something a bit new for the shop, and I've been having a lot of fun making it. It's a lookbook featuring the characters that I've made for my shop! I'm still in the process of putting it together, but it'll have updated photos of what my characters look like, as well as quick product information and pricing. I think it'll come in useful for those of you interested in wholesale or custom orders, since everything will be in one neat and organized place. Please check it out when you have a chance! I kind of think of it as a mini online catalogue for my shop ^^

View y0omii's Lookbook here

In the meantime, I'll have to also update some of the photos in my shop as well, while I catch up on the remaining orders that I need to ship out. I have a new flash for my camera so that should make it a lot easier for me to take clearer photos at home (:

No comments:

Post a Comment