みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quick Order Updates

Hey Everyone!
This is just a quick message to let you know that I will be shipping out another batch of orders this week. So if you are waiting for your order, please expect to receive it soon. I know I'm still backlogged on quite a few of them but I'm trying my best to catch up. There's only so much one can do each day, and so I've been having my sister help out as well when she can to help speed things up a bit. Thank you for continuing to stay super patient with your orders, as I'm doing my best to get them all out to you. A lot of work and care go into making each one, so your patience is always greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

Also, I've been adding new photos to our Lookbook. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do, as it contains updated photos of the toys that I've been making. I still have to update the photos in my Etsy Shop, so hopefully I'll have some time to do that later this week.

I'll keep you all posted when the next batch ships out, and I'll be updating the order status tomorrow morning, since it is already past midnight, and there's still quite a bit of work to be done before I head off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment