みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, March 15, 2010

Etsyversary Sale Sale Sale ^^

Hi Everyone!
Don't forget, but today marks the 1 year anniversary mark that y0omii has been opened! Horray! To celebrate, take 12% off anything in my shop! This discount cannot be applied for custom or wholesale orders, but it applies to everything else in my shop :) Don't forget to use the discount code: 1YR031531E *

See below for more details:


* Discount is valid only if the discount code is present in the message to seller box upon checkout, so don't forget to copy and paste the code :)

** The discount is applied before the cost of shipping.

I hope that everyone will take advantage of this happy event! It's not very often that I offer a discount in my shop, hehehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment