みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We've been featured (:

Hey everyone! my characters have been featured in 2 different blogs as well as a treasury! Yay! Check it out below!

A big thank you to namolio for featuring Daisy in their Treasury. I really love this treasury alot! It's full of super cute knitting related goodies (: It's also very bright and very colourful~
"THE KNITTING CLUB"


Hapiness featured some of my cute characters in her blog! She included my panda (which she has also purchased), along with Rosie, my Tweet Tweet Panda Stationary, as well as Jiyong the winter mushroom bear! Thanks so much (:

PenguinAndFish also featured my characters on her blog today! I was so happy when I saw some of my characters' photos posted in her blog (: She decided to include pictures of Rocco, Daisy, Molly, Miko, and Rosie! She also makes super amazingly cute plush characters and patterns in her etsy shop!

Definitely take the time to stop by these lovely blogs and fellow Etsy sites. They're full of wonderful and talented people (:

I hope everyone's having a great day! The weather here in Toronto is bright and sunny, although still a little bit on the cooler side, but our weather has been SO nice this week, I'm totally loving it! Tomorrow I might meet up with a few friends to go on a mini photowalk and enjoy the sunny weather (: After dinner, I'll be working on more of your orders so stay tuned! You should be receiving them soon (:

I hope you'll all have a great rest of your week and a fantastic long weekend! Also, happy early Easter! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment