みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, March 26, 2010

We've been featured (:

Check it out!
Gwen, my lovely evergreen owl, has been featured in a new Treasury on Etsy. Thank you so much to VintageofNow for including my owl in your wonderful treasury.


Speaking of owls, I've been watching this owl named Molly along with her little owl babies ^_^ Yesterday I was able to witness the hatching of her third owl chick. It was just amazing and I invite all of you to watch as well if you have time. She's a beautiful owl! Here is a live feed where you can watch her and her adorable family:

^ Click the play button at the bottom of the video window (not your browser window). You might also have to click the refresh button there as well to get the most updated feed (it is a live feed, not a pre-recorded video).

I'm off to go rest a bit before I get started with working on finishing up some orders. I had waken up with a terrible stomach ache, which had begun since last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment