みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Updates.

Hello everyone.
Order statuses have been updated as of Today (they're also frequently updated even when I do not update the front page so please do check out that section if you have ordered something from me recently).

I've been busy working on my wholesale order as well as any other orders that I've received inside (and outside of) Etsy.
I hope you are all enjoying your week! It's almost Friday :D Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday :) I've been trying to learn how to bake cookies to give to him as a present. Yesterday was my first time making cookies from scratch. I think I rolled the dough out to thin and I put them on the tray a little too close together so they ended up spreading out a lot! My poor deformed cookies! Today I'm having another go at it, and hopefully they will turn out better. At least the batch that I made last night tasted yummy! But I wish that they looked pretty too.. hehe. Hopefully I'll have some photos posted on here a bit later.

I've been going through my Etsy shop trying to fix up all of the listings to make them more uniform.
I've also decided that I'll add the option to buy hard copies of my stationary letter note sets, for anyone who is interested.

I'm thinking about posting some photos up later when I have time, of the wholesale order that I'm working on. I've got most of their bodies knitted up... they just need to be stuffed and have the rest of their ears and arms and feet made. I feel like I am making good progress, but I could have finished a lot more this week if it wasn't so busy around here! haha. Sometimes I could really use more hours in the day~

Yesterday I went out with my dad to the supermarket to buy groceries. On our walk back home, we were graced with the presence of a beautiful falcon! He swooped down and landed on the light post, to take a rest I assume, after such a long flight! I was kicking myself for not having my camera with me that day as that was the first time I've seen a falcon in the city (not including at the zoo)! He was just absolutely beautiful! I kept waving to him (I'm assuming that it's a him) and saying 'hi' hehe.

As I sit here writing this, I'm waiting for my lunch to finish cooking. I'm having a late lunch (considering it's already past 4pm) again, but it's going to be yummy so I'm looking forward to it!

Keep checking back for updates! and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment