みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wholesale and Fun Stamps.


Ever wonder what my toys look like while they're in the process of being made? I've been meaning to post up a photo for a while now, so here it is! That right there will be pandas, owls, bunnys, and monkeys! It's a little hard to imagine right now, since in that photograph they are not filled with stuffing, nor do they have their limbs, but they will soon have them. Those are being made as part of my wholesale order. My wholesale order also includes some mushroom bears, but they are not in that photograph.


Also, the other day my new stamps arrived! It's so exciting. I love these stamps :D I had ordered these stamps from NothingElegant's Etsy Shop. You can order your own set here. The set includes two stamps of your choice. I chose designs ns018 and ns029, but there are many other cute designs to choose from.


You get to customize the 3 lines of text, and the text for both stamps can be different. I decided to put my shop name and URL on one, and my name and shop and blog URL on the other. The set also came with 10 blank business cards in a variety of colours, as well as an ink pad (randomly chosen: I got black).

I was excited to start using these stamps and wanted to test them out. However when I tried to open the ink pad... the lid didn't want to come off. I had removed the plastic wrap that encased the ink pad, and when I attempted to take the lid off so that I can use the ink, I realized that I couldn't get the lid off. It seems as if it was glued on? I'm not really sure, but after multiple tries, I kind of gave up, and resorted to using one of my other ink pads (in pink).

Since I was using pink ink, I couldn't stamp it on the lilac coloured front of the blank business card, so I used the reverse white coloured side to test out the stamp.


All in all, I'm really happy with these stamps. They look really cute, and I'm so excited to use them again. I just wish that I can get the lid off of the black ink so that I can use it :)

2 comments:

  1. Oi, the stamps are really very cute! *____* Nice, individually and economic. :) *thumps up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thank you :D The stamps are really cute. It was hard to choose my two favourite designs because I really liked all of the designs that were offered! If you ever need some personalized stamps, I think you should get some from the place where I got it. It's a pretty good deal, considering you get two personalized stamps with designs of your choice, as well as an ink pad, and 10 blank business cards. If you do decide to get them, hopefully you'll have better luck with the ink pad.. heheehe ^___^

    ReplyDelete