みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New to the shop!

Hey everyone, I'd like you to meet Rocco. He's the latest edition to my shop and is available made to order (:

Rocco is a super happy, fun loving bunny, who just happens to be blue and white. He's very easy going, calm, and enjoys every moment of life. One thing that Rocco loves to do on sunny days is lay down on the hill top, while he stares up at the sky to look at all of the beautiful cloud shaped animals that he can spot. Sometimes we have a mini competition to see who can spot the most animal shaped clouds, but he usually wins (: He's super observant!

Also new to my blog is the chat box on the right side bar. Feel free to leave me a message or comment using the chat box (: If I'm online, I'll be able to reply to you right away as well ^^

I'll be making a long awaited postal run on monday for two of my customers who had ordered Mushroom bears a while back. Sorry for the delay on your mushroom bears~ They'll be united with you soon :) I've been having really bad allergies lately around my eyes. They've become so itchy during certain times throughout the day, which has been driving me crazy. Eye drops helped for a bit, but the irritation usually stops after I have slept. So again I apologize for the delay~ All other orders will go out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

One last reminder is that my shop's discount code will expire on March 31 at midnight! So if you haven't taken advantage of my sale, please do so! It's very rare that I hold a sale in my shop, but since it was my very first Etsyversary, I thought why not? hehe. All you need to do is copy and paste the discount code 1YR031531E into the Message to Seller box upon checkout, and after your payment has been received, the discount will promptly be refunded back to you via PayPal.
★★★

For those of you who have been watching Molly the owl (live stream is down below in my previous post), I'm happy to announce that baby owl #4 hatched today ^_^ It was so very cool! So many people had waited to see the hatching last night, but it didn't happen until this afternoon and I got to see it ^____^ So that means that I was able to see owl #3, and #4 hatch. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment