みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, August 31, 2009

Featured: Blog

Yesterday my pandas were featured in AppleNoggin's blog. She blogged about 'how to be a panda' and featured my 2 pandas among other cute panda items ^_____^ They're all so super cute and I'm so happy that she included my pandas among her list of other cute panda stuff :) Check out her blog here and definitely check out her etsy shop here. She makes loads of super cute accessories and other little things ^^ Love her shop to bits :)

HowToBeAPanda
^ See if you can spot my pandas among all the other cool panda stuff that AppleNoggin included in her blog post :D

3 comments:

  1. cool! that is so cute!! I can spot them from a mile away! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is this my first time visiting your blog? oㅅO *amazed by your pandas*

    Have you ever done a giraffe? Or a penguin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks Jenny ^^
    And Hi Alex! welcome to my blog lol it's not as interesting as yours haha :) And I have wanted to make a giraffe for a long time but haven't quite figured out yet how I will make it. I did draw a few sketches in my sketch book though so we will see. I would love to make a penguin too! Thanks for your suggestion ^^

    ReplyDelete