みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Featured: Treasury

My Marching Polar Bear has been featured in another treasury! I'm so excited ^________^ Thanks so much baahar for including my Marching Polar Bear in your treasury :)

Aug26featuredtreasury

My Owls were also featured in another treasury today, thanks to good4you.

FeaturedagainAug2609


Things I'm Currently Working On:
- 1 set of panda bears for 'egbonmi'
- 1 carrot bunny brooch for 'owlonthesill'
- 1 polar bear for 'hdawnparratt'
- 1 set of panda bears for 'Misspitttypat'
- 1 owl for 'good4you'
- 1 mushroom bear, 1 owl, 1 rabbit, 1 small momo bear for 'paisleyandwillow'

Sorry that I am lagging a little behind in orders. I'm doing my best to complete them all on time. The last few days have been super busy with my friend and I trying to book our flight for the christmas holidays/new years in South Korea :) Thank you all for being really patient. I will let you know, as always, when your orders ship out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment