みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, August 6, 2009

We've been featured.

I've brought some exciting news today (which I meant to post up a few days ago). y0omii was featured in 3 different blogs! Horray!! It was so exciting when I found out through the shop owners who had contacted me~

First up owlonthesill.com had featured my Mushroom Bear in her list of Friday Favourites. Among my mushroom bear Steph had also featured some really cool etsy shops! I love the shops that were featured: Kokopinto.etsy.com, blueberrybandit.etsy.com, mishibu.etsy.com, and gabizoidal.etsy.com.



Next, Jenny from JennyNDesign featured my cute pandas in her blog. It was really nice of her to take a photo of the pandas in their wrapping paper upon their arrival! I've always meant to take a photo of how I wrap my packages, and I'm so glad she included a photo! She was so nice to tell me about it, and I'm super happy that she loves my pandas!

my pandas

And lastly, Melanie of Feltmeupdesigns featured both of my marching polar bears AND Aika the customizable kitty cat! I was so excited when she DM me on Twitter last night to tell me about it~ She had ordered a polar bear from me and I had included an extra one with a little birthday hat sewn on as my birthday present for her :) She had also ordered some polar bear buttons that I have in my shop as well ^^ And I'm so glad she likes my kitty~





Definitely stop by their etsy shops and see their awesomely crafted handmade goods ^^ They're all so talented! And I'm super happy they included me in their blogs :)

There have been some other shops that have included me in their blogs a while back. I will try to find those messages and post them on here later :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Lots of publicity for you! Hope you get some increased sales!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete