みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, August 14, 2009

Some cute owls and a mini carrot bunny.

I had a custom order for two owls recently. One owl was to be in its regular colour whereas the other was to be blue! I had a lot of fun making these two owls. I'm so happy with how they've turned out so I thought that I would share some photos :)

IMG_1770_edit copy
IMG_1777_edit
IMG_1774_edit

These owls feature rounder pupils which are bigger in size, needle felted eyes, and beak, and were knitted from my own pattern. They can stand on their own, and were stuffed with high quality polyester toy fiberfill which is non-allergenic :) If you'd like some owls for yourself, please check out my listing for Kai the sleepy owl :)

I also had a request from my sister to make her friend a birthday present. She wanted to give her friend a carrot bunny, and came up with the idea of using my brown yarn to create a chocolate carrot bunny :) I really love how this carrot bunny turned out and I'm thinking of using the height of this carrot bunny as the new standard height for all of my future carrot bunnies :)

IMG_1820_Edit
IMG_1797_edit

This carrot bunny was crocheted with acrylic yarn using my own pattern. She features 6mm black plastic safety eyes, needle felted pink cheeks, and green crocheted cotton scarf. She also has a cute cotton tail as well :) One may be listed in my shop soon but if you have any requests for different colours please don't hesitate to ask me :)

More to come soon!

Things that I'm currently working on (and in the order that I will complete them in) :
- 1 Large mushroom bear for Kia done*
- 1 owl for Adam done*
- 1 lamb for Sarah (to be mailed out with a cloud) done*
- 1 mushroom bear, 1 yuu-kii bunny, 1 kai the owl, and 1 small momo bear (custom order for Rosi; all items to be organic) ** This order will be completed at the same time that I work on the other orders ^^

I will cross out things from this list as they are completed and photos will be listed on my blog :) Sorry for any delays, I'm doing my best to complete these orders on time and with excellent quality :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, the blue owl is so cute! You should definitely do blue owls in your shop! Sounds like you're pretty busy with orders lately, I'm so pleased for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks steph! I'm thinking about doing that too :) Hehe it turned out to look really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chocolate carrot bunny is cute and I'm totally in love with your 2 owls! :)

    Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for your kind words Julie :) I am so happy that you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! This is a picture I would find in the dictionary if I looked up adorable or cute!!

    ReplyDelete