みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, August 10, 2009

Major connection issues and internet problems galore.

Hey everyone, sorry for my absence. Our computer broke down last night, and we tried to take it apart this morning to fix it. However we had to order a spare part for the computer and until that arrives, our computer is inoperatable.

Luckly I have my laptop, but as luck would have it, our internet stopped working as well. So we are currently trying to fix that as well :( Everything has been super hectic~ So I may not be able to respond to your questions right away, but do know that I am working on your orders and they will ship out asap. I've written down everyones address who have currently ordered from me, but do expect a bit of a delay in receiving your order as I am extremely busy right now trying to fix all this computer stuff :(

Will update everyone again once I have a chance, and thanks for your patience... sorry for my rushed message, still need to fix our internet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment