みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Updated list of things I'm working on.

Things I'm Currently Working On:
- 1 set of panda bears for 'egbonmi' *done
- 1 carrot bunny brooch for 'owlonthesill' *done
- 1 polar bear for 'hdawnparratt'
- 1 set of panda bears for 'Misspitttypat'
- 1 owl for 'good4you'
- 1 mushroom bear, 1 owl, 1 rabbit, 1 small momo bear for 'paisleyandwillow'

Trying to work on these as fast as I can without 'rushing' them too much :) I still want them to look great, but arrive to you all within a reasonable amount of time. Bare with me as I complete your orders. This week has been super busy as my friend and I have been booking our flights for the winter holidays and working out where we will be staying, as well as spending some needed time with the bf and friends whom I haven't gotten to see in a really long time. Please do know that every chance I get to work on your orders, I'm really working hard on them until the early hours in the morning (for example, the last few nights I have been up until 5am o____O) hehe.

I will let you know once your orders have shipped, so please do look for them in the mail :)
It usually takes about 4 - 6 days to reach destinations in the US (although sometimes 1 week), and about 6 - 12 days to reach international destinations :) If you have any questions or concerns, do let me know, and I'll be happy to address them.

Hope you all will have a really great weekend.
There's much more to come so look forward to seeing new characters in my shop really soon :)

On a side note I recently sold 2 desktop wallpapers which feature my Mister polar bear ^^ If you are interested in using any of my 'product' photos as your desktop wallpaper, let me know and I'll be happy to make it for you in the resolution that you need :)



No comments:

Post a Comment