みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New photos.

New photos of mushroom bears and owl :) Really enjoyed making these. More mushroom bears (possibly including both in a set) will be available soon as well as a different colour owl :) Further descriptions will be posted later. For now enjoy some of the photos ^___^

The mushroom bears: 태견 (Taekyeon) and 지용 (Jiyong)
IMG_1852_edit
IMG_1895_edit_small
IMG_1873_edit_small
IMG_1882_edit_small
Everyone is familiar with Kai by now (I hope~) ^^
IMG_1841_edit
IMG_1845_edit

Once I've listed the Mushroom Bears in my Etsy Shop, please note that they will be made to order. Depending on whether or not the yarn colour is in stock at my local yarn store I may have to order the yarn which would take an extra 3 - 5 days (approximately) to reach me before I can start working on the bears. If the yarns are in stock in the store, then production time is quicker and you'll be able to receive your bears a lot sooner. Please take this possibility into consideration if you are interested in placing an order. There are other colours available. A list will be posted up on here soon. Please also note that the colours of the bears in the photos are the 'same colour' but different dye lot. Thus, the colour of the yarn I use for your bear, although it is the same colour, its shade may slightly differ due to variations in dye lots. But the colour difference is very minor :)

I'm always open to using different kinds of yarns/colours for the toys that I create so if you ever see something you like but would like it to be made slightly differently, please don't hesitate to contact me :) I welcome custom orders :)

* Note: the exact bears in the photos are not for sale. One is my original, and the bigger version has already been sold. They were used in my photos for demonstration purposes only ^^

If you are interested in my mushroom bear please check out my current listing for further information :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg, I <3 the second photo! It's so sweet! :) It's like you did a "couples" photoshoot of the bears :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janet and Jenny for your comments :) I'm really glad you like my bears ^_____^ hehehe they are so fun to make... I really should make more :)

    ReplyDelete