みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CarrotBunny in Singapore.

So, you may remember that a while ago I had a request for a custom order to make a carrotbun bunny brooch for Mui Ee, who lives all the way in sunny Singapore. Well, she was kind enough to take a photo of her new bunny brooch sitting on top of her lovely brown bag, and I have to say, I love how it looks, and I'm super super happy that she took a photo for me to see~~ Makes me feel happy knowing that she loves it so very much ^^ hEhe. And with her permission, I'm posting the photo on my blog for everyone to see :) Horray!

cbme
Oh I just love turning my little cartoony drawings into actual objects :) fun fun fun!

^ This is a photo of it before I had shipped it out :)

If you are interested in a carrotbun bunny brooch, please either comment on this post to let me know, or send me a convo on my etsy page, and I'll be happy to make one for you~

Other than that I've been up all night long (last night, and for part of today) working on a polar bear for my friend's friend. And it is finally complete! I will have to take a photo of it and post it in my blog as well, but I will do that some time tomorrow, as it is very late. I've also started working on another mushroom bear! But this one seems a tad smaller than my first. I could have sworn I used my D hook to create the first one, but after comparing the two (thus far, as the second one is not finished yet), I think I might have actually used my size G crochet hook. I really need to start recording down which hook I used to crochet my characters, as I seem to be getting confused (and I don't have or use many crochet hooks either!). Hmm.

Also some more exciting news! Some of my toys may be heading to AUSTRALIA! Horray! It's super exciting, although it's only a few, but I can't wait to get started! They're going to be SUPER ORGANIC! and by that, I mean that they will be made with 100% organic cotton yarns and filled with 100% organic wool stuffing. How fun! Once I get started on those, I will definitely be posting up photos :) So, look forward to that. And oh yes, my stationary! I haven't quite finished it yet, as I have been really busy with other things (that are due this week), but I really hope to have it up soon. I know I keep saying that I will post it up soon, but I really mean it this time (although, my intentions were to have them up last time too lol). But hopefully I really will have them up for everyone to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment