みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, July 10, 2009

On sale & price changes for polar bears and owl

Really quick update. I've decided to make the standard size of my marching polar bears and my owl a bit bigger, and thus, the price has increased from $10 USD to $14 (however if you would still like a smaller version, please don't hesitate to send me a convo requesting so, and I will make the price adjustment for you). ^^ Also, the size of my Mister Polar Bear (named Edward) is a bit larger, and he now comes with a felt fishy friend to go along with the needle-felted flowers. So as such, the price has increased from $15 USD to $19. All other prices remain unchanged.






Don't forget, I do have some items on sale! They include my my cute couple momo bears, small momo bear, and carrot bunny no. 1 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment