みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, July 31, 2009

Super cute and fun.

Today I got this really cute cute cute package in the mail from the very sweet and lovely Wynn of Zakkaart. I had stumbled upon her shop a while back, and had ordered a MiniDuo all-in-one Zip Pouch - Hoot Hoot Owl (Pink) to hold my tissues and other tiny items in. Since then, Wynn and I have become really great friends ^^ I love to read her blog and occasionally we have messaged each other to see how we are doing :) So I was super excited to order a onigiri box from her main shop Zakkaart.com.

One day, she had told me that when she was out shopping for fabric, she saw some really cute prints, one of which had panda bears (and she knows how much I like pandas), and so she told me that she was going to make something for me (she's so nice isn't she?). I had no idea what it was that she was going to make, but I was really excited to find out (knowing that she was going to ship it out with the onigiri box).

Well today it finally arrived and I have to say I'm in love with it! I love the draw string pouch she made for me. She made it with the idea that I would be storing my knitting and crocheting essentials within it, and that's exactly what I decided I'd use it for when I first saw it ^^. She even threw in one of my favourite "Hello Panda" cookies! I haven't eaten these in a few years but when I saw them packaged up it totally put a smile on my face~ I was definitely not expecting to see such cute little cookies! It definitely brought back some memories of when I hung out with one of my friends :) HAha. Anywhoo, enough of my rambling, time to post some photos! :D yayyyyy~

Pouches ^^ by Wynn~
Pouches ^^ by Wynn~
Pouches ^^ by Wynn~
Pouches ^^ by Wynn~
Pouches ^^ by Wynn~
^ This is the 'inner' side of the draw string pouch, as it is reversible ^^
Pouches ^^ by Wynn~
Pouches ^^ by Wynn~

Wynn has been such a great person, and majorly supportive as well. In fact, she was one of the people who encouraged me to open up my shop in the first place ^^ I'm so happy to have 'met' such a wonderful person ^^ I wish her all the best with her future teaching career, and hope that she has a wonderful and healthy second child ^______^ how exciting!! Thanks so much Wynn for all your help and your support and of course, your cute cute pouches!

If you haven't checked out Zakkaart.etsy.com please do! It's filled with wonderful bags, cute little pouches, and much much more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment