みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, July 24, 2009

Remodelling.

Thinking about changing the look of my blog and cleaning it up a bit (among the other billion things that I need to do). I will probably work on that some time timorrow afternoon as it is imperitive that I finish the pandas for Jenny first, since I want to get them out in the post office by tomorrow! And once that is all done I will need to make that polar bear for Jason's friend who is leaving for Alaska! So many things to do and yet so little time. Sometimes I think that I am a workaholic. I really should find some time to rest and start sleeping a whole lot earlier. Had a good time meeting up with my bestest friend. We watched an old dinsey movie at his house after he gave me my present from Korea (which was one year over due LOL). It is a little Japanese plate thing that enable a person to make steamed eggs into heart shapes! haha, he bought it last year on his trip because I was in a phase of making cute onigiri box meals :) So once I try that out I will post a photo here for every one to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment