みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The new look.

Hi everyone. I think I've finished 'remodeling' my blog. I tried to make the layout look more cleaner and more professional (although I do miss the old colours that I previously had used lol). I also added a links section on the side bar so that you can navigate through the different sections more easily. Thus I had went through all my blog entries and edited their tags so that they will show up in the appropriate category. I hope that will make things a lot easier when trying to find stuff on my blog :)

Going to start working on a polar bear for my friend (as a present for his friend). Hope to finish that by this weekend.

Also looking into more organic materials for a potential order that I may have :) Lot's of fun, but researching for all the materials is quite difficult. I will have to do that soon, and finalize details with that person :)

Hope all is well with everyone else~ It's been a crazy rainy day here in Toronto, but I liked this type of rainy weather. It's quite calming (when I don't get splashed by the bus on my way to the post office... haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment