みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Updates.

Some new updates (since I know I have fallen behind on things that I wanted to complete).
I'm currently working on a new bunny. It's quite big, and again will be one of my more expensive pieces. It's a soft teal and brown in colour, and is going to look super cute once it's finished. As for my kitty, I've named her Aika. She's still missing a tail, so I will hopefully be able to work on that tonight (although I'm still contemplating if she really needs a tail). She's about 18" tall and will be my most expensive piece in my shop thus far. So I am excited for her. She will be made to order, as I will make any adjustments/improvements from my original, onto my newer pattern :)

Stationary! I will (try to) start working on that this afternoon (I still have some panda's to finish for Jenny, as she was so kind as to trade me something for them. I don't always do trades, but I simply could not pass this one up :)

Other things in the works: More whutsits. My sister and I have been drawing out sketches for the kinds that I should make. HAha. So far, we've agreed that I definitely need to do a dragon version. I would also like to do a panda version :) Since pandas are just super cool! These whutsits, will be more complicated than my original version, as they should be able to change out of one costume and dress into another. For example, one day your whutsit can look like a dragon, and the next, he can look like a panda. HAhaha. I've just gotta figure out how I'll accomplish this, but I love the idea. Some other ideas she threw around were to make one look like a bat? Not sure how that will turn out but we'll see. They'll all be knitted of course, and will probably use some felt. I would also like to make a version out of felt :) Since I've got a lot of felt stocked up ^^

So many things to do, I need to manage my time better.
Watched Harry Potter yesterday (since on Tuesdays, movies are half price in certain theatres). It was pretty good, but I think I expected more to happen in the movie~ (But then again, I didn't read the book for this one). That's another thing I'd like to do. Read the books... all of them... not just the first two lol.

My friend is leaving for Korea soon! (Oh how I wish I was going with her!!--I'll miss you Janet! We MUST hang out if possible before you leave next weekend, assuming you are not totally swamped with all the other gazillion things you need to do before you leave lol).

I also want to go camping again (maybe later in August) and have at least one trip to Canada's Wonderland this year~ I also need to make a polar bear for my friend before his friend leaves for Alaska! (Since that is his present to her).

AH so many things. I must start to make a schedule now for all the things that I need to make, all while balancing time for sleeping, and eating... must take care of my health~~ It's so easy to forget about ones health, and get caught up in the hustle and bustle that life brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment