みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Earth kitty.

I'm currently working on an 'Earth Kitty'. Not sure if I am sticking with that name for the "breed" that it is, but I'm calling it that for now since the colour of the yarn I am using is called "Earthy Brown". Having a little trouble with the second ear and face, but as it nears completion, I will start to post photos of it. It is currently 9" tall without legs, so I'm expecting this to be my tallest amigurumi that I have made to date ^^ It's pretty cute (well I think so) as the neck is kinda flexible. Right now it looks more like a bowling pin though :P. I will try to post photos later to show you the progress I am making but we'll see if I have time :)

A little frustrated this morning with the postal offices. Mainly my issue is with tracking numbers, and updated tracking information. I will worry about it some more later one (rather than frustrate myself with it right now) since I don't know yet if the package made it to its destination, or if the person is still waiting to receive it. The last tracking info available, stated that it cleared Customs in the US (specifically in NY). But it needs to be in California by TOMORROW! Never had a problem thus far with orders/mail to the US~ So I am hoping that it will reach there on time. I am picturing it on the airplane right now on its way to Beverly Hills, CA~ YES! And that it will arrive safe and sound, as I worked really hard on that custom order and packed it really nicely (the post office lady who helped me mailed it thought I had bought it, and was surprised that I had mailed it myself lolol).

Here's hoping it will get there on time!

(There has been one case last year when I was mailing a tripod back, and it got lost in the mail, and the process of claiming that lost item was such a gigantic headache! I hope it doesn't happen with these bears, since I really love how they had turned out).

No comments:

Post a Comment